Friday, November 04, 2005

The Next Episode

Hey, I just wanted to let y'all know (if we have any readers out there, ;-)) that we'll be updating soon, we hope. :-) Actually the episode has been written (a while ago) but we're waiting for the author to post it here. The plan has been to post an episode every Thursday but that hasn't always happened because we've been a bit late.

I've been thinking about some fan-fiction sites that I visit and I'm wondering if there is anything more that anybody would like to see. I'm trying to think of good filler content if there comes a week when we don't have an episode. So if any of y'all have ideas for what you'd like to see if this happens then please speak up! :-)

~Black Wolff

1 Comments:

At Saturday, November 05, 2005 4:52:00 PM, Blogger Qalmlea said...

How about... A Scotsman on a Horse? ;-) Or lupines...LOTS and LOTS of lupines...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home