Thursday, August 03, 2006

All My Villains

Episode I: Days of our Super Lives

Remember Episode LIII? The chemistry students with their experiment right next door to Marcia and her classmate?

" Rushing out of his room, Aaron quickly ran out of the dormitory and down the steps. As he started across campus, the sudden sound of an explosion, accompanied by a bright magenta mushroom cloud over the chemistry building, told him he was too late. “I’m going to get an F for sure,” he said to no one in particular. "

Well here you can see what really happened during the production of this episode. I assure you that it was a long and difficult process to get the scene exactly right. We owe a great debt of gratitude to Allon who recorded it all for posterity.



Scene 55, Take: 36

Director: "Ok ladies and gentlemen... one more time from the top, let's not mess this up again... annnnd ACTION!"

Marcia: *Walking with friend toward chemistry building lookalike* "...so anyway, this guy's got this terrible girlfriend... I mean, she does not look so good... and the stuff she's done... well, let me just tell you..."

*Steps into building*

*Building explodes in a purple plume*

Director: "dang it! Where's that technician... I told him the building does not explode until the next scene... AFTER we get the actors out...we're running out of Marcia lookalikes..."

*Marcia's trailer goes up in purple plume*

"...You know what... that's it. that's it, I've had it... Find that technician, he's playing Marcia in this next scene... and I get to be the technician..."

*remains of chemistry building explode in another purple plume*

"AHHH!!! That's it!!! I want his pyromaniac head on my lunch platter!!! You hear me??!! HEAD ON STICK!!! "

"I'll be in my trailer!"

*Director's trailer explodes in purple plume*

"GAHH!"



What will happen to the cast and crew of the SaV soap opera? Will they ever stop the crazed purple pluming pyrotechnic technician? Will the director ever recover from the purple attack? I have no idea. But tune in next time when you will discover the true story behind another amazing scene from Superheroes and Villains, the soap opera!

~Black Wolff

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Thursday, August 03, 2006 10:49:00 PM, Blogger Fibonacci said...

Soap opera or Monty Python sketch?

 
At Friday, August 04, 2006 7:16:00 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Well it was just the result of the filming that was MPesque, ;-).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home